The Monterey Peninsula and the Board of Directors of the Leadership Monterey Peninsula Alumni Association (LMPAA), whose membership is open to graduates of any recognized Leadership Program throughout the United States, welcome you to its section of the LMP website.
LMPAA was formed in 1985 with the primary purpose of continuing the Leadership Monterey Peninsula experience. Since 1983, there have been over 400 graduates from the LMP program. LMPAA strives to develop and foster greater networking opportunities within the community. The Alumni Association's projects lend support to the Leadership Monterey program by raising money for LMP scholarships, and sponsoring other activities for the LMP program and its alumni.
LMPAA is a certified 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
(1) Provide leadership assistance to the public in identifying and solving community issues.
(2) Provide a forum to promote continued LMP alumni communication and participation.
(3) Assist in the development and execution of the LMP educational program.
- Maintaining important professional networking relationships and social contacts
- Continuing involvement with LMP related activities through committee participation
- Quarterly LMP/LMPAA newsletter and Special Event notices
- Annual LMP/LMPAA Directory
- Access and membership discounts to special events and programs
- Participation in the annual State Leadership Conference of the California Association of Leadership Programs (CALP)
- Participation in the National Association of Community Leadership (NACL) annual conferences and training programs
For further information, or to join LMPAA, write us at:
LMP Alumni Association
P.O. Box 1923
Monterey, CA 93942